">

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

To discuss returning the favor to Haute Pocket

I'm a believer in karma- someone helps you, you help them back. You kick a little boy in the crotch, a lion rips off your testicles. Stuff like that.

Haute Pocket has long been a Wild ARS Chase reader/commenter/guest blogger, so, from time to time, I like to return the favor by ruining her blog with my drivelwriting a post for her. This time, the occasion is Haute's 25th birthday, which was this past weekend.

Please, in an orderly fashion, head over there and see how I predict Haute's life unfolding, from age 25 until the end of her life. There's even a Full House reference.

2 comments:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

You are a good blogger buddy.

Anonymous said...

I have spoken to several friends today who read my blog (but typically do not comment) and your guest post was quite well received. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin