">

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

To discuss moving over to a new website

Hey!

Some of you, if not all, likely noticed by now that I've moved operations over to a new website.

No, that doesn't mean I'm folding up blog writing. It just means that all the performance stuff I've been developing in the past year - often at the detriment of getting any writing done - has created a need for a bigger, more expansive site.

All of that is just a fancy way of saying WildARSChase doesn't meet my needs. I'm not sure if they are feminine needs, but they are needs.

So I developed http://andyshawcomedy.com. It still has all my old posts, but also will help me show you what I'm up to with stand up comedy and improv comedy, both of which I love hard. Like, real hard. And I'm still writing blog posts, too (like the one about the Top 10 of Everything 1998). The WildARSChase name is being phased out gradually, although you can still get me on Twitter @WildARSChase.

I think your feeds should switch over, based on what I set up. But please update any bookmarks! And if you have any issues, or maybe even just want to tell me this is all a really dumb idea, email me at wildarschase@yahoo.com. Or add me on Facebook!

I started this blog about three years ago - first post here - and have loved the hundreds of people I've interacted with, and the thousands of times people have decided to read my random thoughts. I think this will help me stay more up to date by keeping everything under one site, and I really hope you'll decide to join me there.

Thanks for all of your support, and let's meet up over at the new place!

Hugs and kisses,
Andy

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin