">

Saturday, August 23, 2008

To discuss me writing for someone else...

I won't have a regular Saturday post here, because I was asked to do a guest blog for ABitofMissStiff, a regular reader from Indiana who's been supportive since I started blogging. She's also a member of 20 Something Bloggers (check the badge on the side of the page). The topic is a little more risque than most of my stuff, as a warning (hey, it's her blog, not mine). Go check out her blog- it's very pink and full of fun...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your guest post! Now stay here!

Anonymous said...

I'm one of Miss Tiff's friends and I think you did an excellent job guest posting for her. Plus, she has now got me reading your blog. Which I must tell you is funny and well written.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin