">

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To discuss me explaining the male mind, elsewhere

I should've mentioned it earlier, but the reason I wasn't here today was because I was over here. In Jenners' world. That's right, one of blogging's most prolific commenters invited me to guest post on her site, "Life with a Little One and More," which is full of good posts and blogging interaction...

Given that she has a mostly female readership (Wait... so do I...), I decided it was a good time to explain the male mind.

So, check it out, and come back here soon for photos of Capricorn on a tractor (!) and a Maxim review...

2 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Just followed you from Jenners.

Nice to meet you!

Jenners said...

Everyone loved your post (as I know you saw). And I'm glad it helped push you over the 100 mark! Woo hoo!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin