">

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

To discuss prepubescent hijinx, and other news

Capricorn works in a pharmacy. Earlier this month, a trio of boys came into into her store. All three are probably middle school age, with one boy clearly waiting to hit his growth spurt as he was the runt of the group.

The runt walks up to Capricorn's counter and slaps a package of magnum-size condoms in front of her. He smirks, and looks at her.

"'Cause I'm a G," the runt says.

He then somewhat tosses a five-dollar bill at her, like Diddy in a Biggie Smalls video. The runt's friends laughed behind him. You get the sense the only thing extra-large about him is his perception of himself.

I love that story.

Anyway, onto the news of the day:

One of my original readers, Miss Tiff, who has come back to blogging after an extended hiatus, invited me to write a guest post today. With all the womens' magazine reading I've been doing lately, the blog topic was an easy one. Stop over and tell her I sent you- I think if I send enough people over, I get frequent flier miles or something.

10 comments:

Sid said...

Coz I'm a G??? I've never heard that expression before.

Tiffy said...

Thanks so much for doing the guest post today! It's great. :)

Andy - Instafather said...

Sid- I'm assuming he meant G for Gangsta. I hope.
Tiff- The pleasure is mine.

Kellie said...

So all Gangsta's need magnum condoms? Good to know. I need to go find myself a gangsta.

P said...

that kid sounds AWESOME!

off to check out your guest post now...

Amy xxoo said...

I would had to have busted my guts laughing at that kid.
" Cos you're a G ? Oh... i'm sure you are "......

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenners said...

I love that story!!! Did Capricorn burst out laughing? Or did she respect his "G-ness"?

Andy - Instafather said...

Kellie- I'm guessing he's compensating for something. (A small gun. What did you think?)
P- I wish I could have seen it.
Amy- What in the world was he thinking, really?
Jenners- She thought it was hilarious, but I think she kept a straight face when it happened. The kids were giggling.

Andy said...

Hahaha... You know, I've seen many guys being publicly humiliated by people who work in pharmacies when they're trying to buy condoms... SO funny...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin