I'd like to help my
- Drove down to the bank where Capricorn works. Entered the drive-thru and put her Valentine's Day card into the canister to send it over to her.
- Driving down to the bank where your girlfriend works, entering the drive-thru and placing a note in the canister telling employees you have a bomb and they have 30 seconds to send you $100,000 in unmarked bills.
- Brought a dozen red roses, gave them to Capricorn after she was done with work.
- Bringing a dozen red panties, giving 11 to your girl and wearing the 12th under your jeans.
- Drove to my house, had a dozen white tulips and two frames with several photos of us, all waiting on the table.
- Having photos of ex-girlfriends framed on a table with one slot open, then telling your girl "Look, there's a spot just for you!"
- Read the poetry of e.e. cummings to Capricorn, then an Andy original I wrote just for her. The original was also handwritten, using my third-grade cursive skills, on the matte of a photo frame I gave to her.
- Read Cosmo article to your girl on "10 Ways To Please Your Man," then suggest she could learn a thing or two. Handwrite her phone number on a bathroom stall.
- Cooked dinner and ate it by candlelight while listening to old standards like "Our Love Is Here to Stay."
- Microwave dinner for your girl, but tell her you only have enough for one and she should go grab some McDonalds. Eat dinner by candlelight because you didn't pay your electric bill. Listen to old standards like "Thong Song" and "Big Pimpin'."
- Took Capricorn to see the chick flick, "He's Just Not That Into You." Remarked how I'm glad she and I don't have the same issues of the characters in the movie.
- Go see "He's Just Not That Into You" and make subtle comments to your girl how you can relate to what the guys in the movie are saying.
- Capped off the evening with ice cream and chocolate-covered cream puffs for dessert and filling out a couples questionnaire-book.
- Cap off the evening by telling your girl perhaps she should skip dessert. Fill out an online dating profile.
Please comment with any good ideas/horror stories that can help out the guys out there. We all need help.