- Favorite movie: "The Wrestler." It just couldn't be anything else. Not with Mickey Rourke's performance. Not with the excellent script. Not with the underdog-character-goes-wrong storyline. Not with Marisa Tomei more naked than Kim Kardashian in a home video. Runner up: I can't believe I'm saying this, but Malibu's Most Wanted. Capricorn had me, my brother and his girlfriend watch it as part of our Summertime 2009 fake holiday, while drinking Malibu Bay Breezes. It was a funny movie. Three out of four Bay Breezes agree.
- Least favorite movie: I can't think of one. For once.
- Favorite song: I added a slew of songs to my iPod, so I'll let you pick and choose: "In My Head," Your Vegas; "Punkrocker" Teddybears feat. Iggy Pop; "Always Be," Jimmy Eat World; "A Milli," Lil Wayne; "Cheri Amour," Stevie Wonder.... Runner-up: At the contemporary church service I went to with Capricorn, they played some kind of worship/bar song mash-up that I'm sure was about Jesus and the Holy Spirit but sounded like AC/DC calling for the devil's delight. I kept giggling about this, and at one point, sang out "Back in black!"... just as the worship band paused. Another excellent moment. I downloaded AC/DC stuff when I got back. And prayed.
- Least favorite song: "Addicted," Saving Abel. I've heard songs just like it. Every year.
- Favorite album: Uh, how about the Very Best of Chicago, which is as random as a Rod Blagojevich Senate selection. I can't stop playing "25 or 6 to 4." I want to, in the hopes that they'll magically figure out how to count in numerical order, but they don't, and then they pull me back in with the trumpets.
- Best TV Show: Most things were in re-runs, so I found myself watching more "Property Virgins" episodes. I am convinced Sandra has her clothes tailored, because they fit her perfectly. I would like for her to be my realtor, although that would require me to have money to buy a house. Maybe I could pitch a spinoff show: "Property Virgins for Sale at Las Vegas Brothel to Raise House Funds." Runner up: "House." Always liked it. Always will.
- Worst TV show: "American Idol," but only because it's the audition rounds. It gets old, fast, not unlike the cast of "Friends." Runner up: Anything involving multiple children.
- Best moments: Having someone to kiss at New Year's- especially when that someone is Capricorn. Also, spending a weekend in my hometown.
- Worst moments: Having my teeth cleaned, which, thankfully, has since been outlawed by Obama. I can't believe some of you enjoy it. Sick, sick freaks.
- Best decision: Capricorn and I deciding to start bowling as a hobby, which led to the purchase of these bowling shoes for me and for her.
- Worst decision: Did I really post these photos of myself?
- Favorite Blog Entry by Me: Easily, it was giving all of you awards.
- Favorite Blog Entry by Someone Else: Astharis had some balls and posted her entry for my embarrassing photo challenge. Click here and laugh. For the non-photo category, Pop Eye has been giving excellent American Idol rundowns.
Celebrating the best of Scotland at the Glenuig Inn - [image: Celebrating the best of Scotland at the Glenuig Inn] Celebrating the best of Scotland at the lovely Glenuig Inn on the Sound of Arisaig on the we...
6 days ago